Without proper oral healthcare and proper attention, the overall health of your mouth can deteriorate over time. Without regular brushing, flossing, and visits to the dentist, all kinds of calamities can occur. It is important to seek the help of an experienced dentist before your oral health reaches a point where it necessitates intensive treatment. The Dental Center at Easton offers restorative dentistry, a process that restores the health of your mouth and returns your confidence. Restorative dentistry procedures can act to repair minor damage and they can correct major tooth loss.
How Can Poor Oral Health Affect Your Daily Life?
- By complicating your daily activities: If you are missing teeth or have teeth that are not functioning properly, you may struggle when performing essential daily activities such as eating and speaking. Eating can become difficult or even painful if your mouth is missing essential teeth that are needed to chew food. Your speech may also suffer if your oral health problems cause your mouth to struggle to properly form words.
- Mouth health: When teeth are missing or damaged, the overall health of your mouth suffers. If your are missing a tooth or multiple teeth, your gums are more prone to gum disease and remaining teeth are likely to succumb to illnesses. This can be very painful and can also lead to more serious health problems if left untreated.
- Physical Appearance: Damaged or missing teeth leave can distract from an otherwise beautiful smile. This can cause you to become self-conscious about the way you look and can negatively affect your social life, career, and personal confidence. A beautiful smile can send a positive message to others and can serve as an attractive means to communicate to the world. A mouth with damaged or missing teeth detracts from what you have to say and your appearance as a whole.
What Services Does The Dental Center at Easton offer to Restore Your Oral Health?
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are permanent replacement teeth that are set in the place of lost or damaged teeth. A dental implant is completely sturdy. It allows you to complete your daily activities with ease, just like a normal tooth! Those around you won’t even be able to tell the difference between the implant and your other natural teeth.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a nearly invisible substitute for traditional braces that is less abrasive than traditional metal wires, yet still restores your oral health by realigning your teeth. Invisalign is clear and can be taken out while eating. It allows you to carry out activities like eating, speaking, and drinking with ease!
- Bonding and teeth whitening: During bonding, tooth-colored substances are fused onto teeth to correct stains or breakage. Teeth whitening is a cosmetic procedure that lightens the color of your teeth.
These are just a few of the procedures that we offer at The Dental Center at Easton that help restore your oral health. Contact us today to set up a consultation and give yourself something to smile about!