What Our Dentists Do at Easton Dental Center
The Experts in Dentistry in Columbus
At The Dental Center at Easton Town Center, we remove tooth decay, fill cavities, and repair fractured teeth. Our Columbus Dentists diagnose and treat problems with patients’ teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth. We provide advice and instruction on taking care of your teeth and gums and on diet choices that affect oral health. We believe that we offer the finest in emergency dental care, because we understand that some of the most serious dental issues did not occur conveniently on your schedule, or can’t wait for days to be resolved.
What is a normal day at Easton Dental Center like?
Here is just a sample of dental procedures occurring on a daily basis:
- Removing decay from patient’s teeth and filling cavities.
- Repairing fractured or broken teeth, sometimes requiring removal.
- Placing sealants or whitening patients’ smiles!
- Administering anesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during dental procedures.
- Prescribe antibiotics or other medication for post dental procedure treatment.
- Carefully examine x rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and nearby areas in order to diagnose the dental problems that have been bothering patients
- Make models and measurements for dental appliances, such as dentures, to fit patients specific needs.
- Instructing patients about diets, flossing, the use of fluoride, and other aspects of dental care.
- We are trained and are experienced in using a variety of equipment in order to not inflict any unnecessary discomfort, including: x-ray machines, drills, mouth mirrors, probes, forceps, brushes, and scalpels.
- We employ the newest technologies such as lasers, digital scanners, including digital dentistry.